*Suitable for newborns to adults*
- Newborns, all ages children to adults, throughout pregnancy and G6PD
- All skin type (Normal, oily or dry skin), including hypo-sensitive skin.
The active ingredients in Natural Aid’s Burns and Scalds Cream is Urtica Urens, better known as the small stinging nettle, Cantharis, prepared from an insect, the Spanish fly, a brilliant-green beetle and Calendula, a wonderful soothing and healing remedy.
A natural first aid application providing relief for minor burns and scalds that: Relieves Pain, Soothes itching, Cools and calms the affected area, Promotes rapid healing.
WHEN TO USE IT?
• Minor burns and scalds, especially where blistering and inflammation occur.
• Sunburn Use for soothing stinging and itching of affected area.
Made in Australia
For adults and children 2 years of age and upward: apply topically to affected area as soon as possible after injury. Repeat 3 -4 times a day or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
DO NOT USE on broken skin, like leg ulcers.
DO NOT USE if taking blood-thinning medication.
DO NOT USE with other medicated Sports creams.
Stop using if you have any skin reaction like redness or irritation, or if your symptoms worsen or do not improve within 2weeks.
• Keep out of direct sun.
• Store Bumps and Bruises cream with Arnica at room temperature between 20C to 25C (68F to 77F).