Tlovingcare Commitment to Protect Your Privacy
Tlovingcare respects your privacy and ensures that all information collected is handled in full compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”).
Collection of Personal Data
When you apply for membership, make purchase or request service from us, wo may ask you to provide personal information such as, but not limited to, salutation, name, year and month of birth, telephone number, email address, residential address, credit card information, bank account number and so on (“Personal Data”). It is voluntary for you to supply to us your Personal Data, but failure to do so may result in us unable to process your application(s) for membership or to provide products or services to you.
Use of Personal Date
Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:-
- Providing goods, services and administration work related to your membership;
- Processing of your membership application;
- Processing payments, direct debit facilities and/ or credit facilities requested by you;
- Marketing and advertising of our products and services, such as sending you news, offers, promotions or event relating to our products and services (please see further details in “Direct Marketing” below);
- Facilitating communications between you and us. We may also use from time to time aggregate non-identifying information about or customers to improve our goods and services. This information will not identify any individual in particular
For the above direct marketing use, we intend to:-
- Use your name and contact details; and
- Market or promote our goods, services and other related events. We may not use or provide your Personal Data unless exempted by the Ordinance or we have received your consent. You can opt-out free-of charge any time by contacting us if you no longer wish any of your Personal Data to be used in any of the described direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure and transfer of Personal Data
Personal Date supplied to us will be kept confidential. However, to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the Personal Data was collected, we may disclose and/ or transfer such Personal Data to the following parties:-
Government and regulatory authorities, investigative bodies and law enforcement agencies and other organisations, as required authorised by law. We may also disclose your Personal Date to third parties: (i)when required by law, by court order or other legally valid inquiry; or (ii) pursuant to our good faith belief that disclosure is required by law or otherwise necessary to the establishment of legal claims of defences, to obtain legal advice, to exercise and defend our legal rights or to protect the life, body or property of any individual. We may also transfer any information we hold about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganisation or other change in corporate control. The Personal Data that we collect or obtain may be transferred to jurisdictions that offer lesser protection of personal data than that provided in your jurisdiction. By submitting Personal Data to us or using any of our services, you understand and consent to such transfer.
Links to Third Party Websites
All Personal Data that has been collected from you will only be stored for a duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right of access to Personal Data retained by us about you and to request correction of your Personal Data. We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of such data access request.
Please send email to: email@example.com
This statement is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this statement, the English version shall prevail.