Sleep combines lavender and chamomile tocalm your busy mind, oatmeal to moisturise,
and white clay to soften skin. Soak rightbefore bed to prepare you for a peaceful slumber.
We created the Sleep soak as a way torelax the body before slumber. This soak is also suited for people who havesensitive skin, as white clay is the most mild and least drawing (detoxing) ofall the clays we use in our soaks.
● Istypically used to treat skin irritations such as eczema, psoriasis and itching
● Soothesirritated, dry and flaky skin
● Purifiespores and detoxes skin
● Soothessensitive, irritated skin
● Helpstreating acne
● Relievespain, stress and anxiety
● Helpshealing burns and wounds
● Restoresskin complexion and slows aging
● Fightsanxiety and depression
● Naturalallergy reliever
● Anti-inflammatoryand antibacterial propertiesSoothes sensitive, irritated skin
How To Use
Soak right before bed or soak to soothe skin irritations. 20 minutes for the Wellness soaks * Not recommended for use in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Soak right before bed or soak to soothe skin irritations. 20 minutes for the Wellness soaks
* Not recommended for use in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate), FineCeltic Sea Salt, Active White Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Lavender Oil,Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum Nobile) oil, Lavender Flower. May contain gluten. (Celiac should avoid)