Long Summer days spent swimming in crystalblue waters, the scent of jasmine and lemon myrtle in the air, the lime in ourrefreshing sparkling water, our hair and skin crisp with sea salt, this is anode to our hometown.
We wanted to create a Wellness Soak thatreflected our love for the ocean where we live, the town of Noosa onQueensland’s Sunshine Coast. That is why we have used Australian Sea Salt andYellow Australian clay and scents to remind you of an Australian Summer at thebeach.
● Can help in keeping theskin moisturized and revitalized
● Improves skin barrier functions
● Eliminates roughness and inflammation on the skin’ssurface
● Encourages exfoliation
● Revitalisestired and neglected skin
● Tonesand strengthens connective tissue
● Hydratesand nourishes the skin
● Antiviraland antibacterial
● Preventssigns of aging
● Reducesmuscle and joint pain
● Canassist to reduce stress and anxiety
● Canprevent infection as it can antiseptic qualities
● Traditionallyused for treating dehydrated skin
LemonMyrtle Essential Oil
● Upliftingand calming properties
How To Use
Love for ocean, scents to remind you of Australia Summer at the beach.
20 minutes for the Wellness soaks
* Not recommended for use in the first trimester of pregnancy.
EpsomSalt (Magnesium Sulphate), Fine Celtic Sea Salt, Pure Australian Sea Salt(Sodium Chloride), Yellow Australian Clay, Jasmine (Jasminum Sambac) Oil, LemonMyrtle (Backhousia citriodora) Oil, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil, JasmineFlower.